Career with Us
We are always looking for people to bring creativity, efficiency and dedication to our team. In return, we offer
competitive compensation, benefits and a positive work environment for your maximum satisfaction.
Click on a JOB TYPE above and find out more.
Industrial Automation Technician
• King Automation, Inc. is seeking an Industrial Automation Technician for its’ Roebuck, SC facility to design and develop instructional / process code for industrial automation equipment. Qualified candidates should have a minimum of 36 months applicable experience.
• Candidates should submit resume and detailed salary history to:
King Automation, Inc – 4300 Stone Station Rd, Roebuck, SC 29376. (Att: Van Clark)
Resumes will be accepted through Monday, May 3, 2017.
• Designs, develops, and supervises all aspects of electrical control systems, equipment, and machinery.
• May be responsible for the installation and technical support of PLC based hardware and software.
• Designs, develops, and supervises all aspects of robotic control systems, equipment, and machinery.
• May be responsible for the installation and technical support of hardware and software.
• Provides analysis related to the design, development, and implementation of hardware for solutions.
• Develops test strategies, devices, and systems. Performs stress and performance tests on a variety of computer hardware including
circuit boards, processors and wiring.
Requirements for opportunities described above:
• A bachelor’s degree in area of specialty and experience in the field or in a related area.
• Knowledge of commonly-used concepts, practices, and procedures within a particular field. Relies on instructions and pre-established guidelines to perform the functions of the job.
To apply to an opportunity, please fill out the form aside or send your resume by email:
If you are looking for a challenging and exciting internship that offers immediate responsibility, involvement in strategic projects and
an opportunity to learn from experienced professionals, we invite you to discover what King Automation has to offer!
- PUT THEORY INTO PRACTICE
As part of our internship program you will learn a great deal about people, technology, processes, values, corporate culture and teamwork
skills in an international environment.
Additionally, it provides real projects and business challenges allowing you to put the theory you have studied into practice and develop
your engineering abilities.
You will also acquire initial work experience, contacts through on-the-job networking and references to boost your career.
The candidate must be currently pursuing a Bachelor’s degree in electrical engineering or computer science and meet the following
• GPA of 3.0 or higher overall;
• Ability to research technical issues and develop effective solutions;
• Able to work independently as well as within a team;
To apply to an internship, please fill the form aside or send your resume by email:
Work with us